Dear Television is Jane Hu, Evan Kindley, Lili Loofbourow, and Phillip Maciak. We will be writing epistolary criticism about TV. If Clarissa Harlowe were writing about Girls—and she kind of is, isn’t she?—this is what that would be like. Abridged.
- If you follow us on Twitter, double your social media fun and follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/deartelevision 9 hours ago
- RT @pjmaciak: "I like Christmas movies. Who doesn’t like ideological closure!" @annehelen for @Dear_Television's Xmas-On-TV week: http://t.… 9 hours ago
- Read @annehelen on our need/hate relationship with Christmas movies, specifically THE FAMILY STONE: bit.ly/1bA4CDn 1 day ago
- Read @annehelen's latest for Dear Television - "Good, Giving, and Game: Towards a Theory of SNL Hosting" - bit.ly/1fGfEud 2 weeks ago
- Read AHP on the sublime pleasures of quitting television series: bit.ly/1fmXCwP (SEE YA, HOMELAND) 2 weeks ago