Dear Television is Jane Hu, Evan Kindley, Lili Loofbourow, and Phillip Maciak. We will be writing epistolary criticism about TV. If Clarissa Harlowe were writing about Girls—and she kind of is, isn’t she?—this is what that would be like. Abridged.
- RT @spoonologist: Maybe the major TV networks would fare better if they started making epic promos like this again. youtube.com/watch?v=qHlOp2… 22 hours ago
- RT @e_gg: How did I just now realize that the same actor played young Don Draper AND young Michael Bluth?!!? m.imdb.com/name/nm1865193… 22 hours ago
- RT @luckycloud: This week at Cool Medium, Greg wins my heart by bringing Look at the Harlequins into a discussion of Mad Men! http://t.co/3… 22 hours ago
- RT @Grantland33: Rediscovering Scientology, technology, and graphic novels in 1993's 'Wild Palms' miniseries, by @PAPPADEMAS twitter.com/isaach… 22 hours ago
- RT @jaredbkeller: Attention Simpsons fans: Universal Orlando is adding the entire town of Springfield to its theme park http://t.co/hsw0Gr5… 22 hours ago