Dear Television is Jane Hu, Evan Kindley, Lili Loofbourow, and Phillip Maciak. We will be writing epistolary criticism about TV. If Clarissa Harlowe were writing about Girls—and she kind of is, isn’t she?—this is what that would be like. Abridged.
- RT @annehelen: My piece on the Boss Bitches/radical unruliness of the amazing BROAD CITY: lareviewofbooks.org/essay/unruly-s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @annehelen: From yesterday, my claim that House of Cards is just okay (and that's okay): lareviewofbooks.org/essay/house-ca… 1 month ago
- RT @annehelen: From earlier today, my piece on Marnie, Ray, and Pretty Girl Privilege: bit.ly/1evzCpr 2 months ago
- RT @annehelen: Jennifer Aniston's a Marnie, Jennifer Garner's a Marnie, MARNIES ARE EVERYWHERE: bit.ly/1evzCpr 2 months ago
- RT @annehelen: My latest for @Dear_Television on Marnie, Ray, and Pretty Girl Privilege: bit.ly/1evzCpr 2 months ago